Sunday, 16 March 2014

What's In My Bag: Travelling Light




One of my favourite types of blog post to read, are the 'What's In My Bag', mainly because I'm pretty nosy but I just love seeing what people carry around with them and what their essentials are. My bag is usually full of crap, old receipts, loose change, a million lipsticks but I'm trying to be good and only carry around what I need for that specific day.

My favourite item in my bag are my new sunnies. Forever, I've been drooling over the famous Vintage Half Tint Chanel Sunglasses, I've wanted a pair for as long as I can remember but *sobs* they no longer sell them so I had to find the next best thing. The quality is nowhere near as good but they look cute so that's what matters right? The newest thing in my bag is this super cute coin purse that I got as a surprise present off my sister. I love the cute kitty and the purse is the perfect size for all the loose change floating at the bottom of my bag.

I really hope that you liked this post and if it's something you'd like to see more of, let me know! Have an amazing week everyone and take care.

What's your one 'must have' item in your bag?

Thank You For Reading

12 comments:

  1. Before I read the text bit I was thinking how cute the sunnies are, I was actually thinking of doing a similar post to this except my spring day-to-day essentials haha. I seriously need to get a smaller wallet, as much as I love mine I just dislike how much space I need for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh you should, it'd be interesting to see what you have ^^
      thank you hun
      x<3

      Delete
  2. That coin purse is adorable, any idea where it's from (other than your sister, obviously)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun. i've got know idea though but I think it was just a Japanese Craft Fair
      x<3

      Delete
  3. Awwh, your wallet with the cat is so cute! I love it XD
    I also like your glasses~ Great bag's content! ^o^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag and cute stuff, I love those sunglasses! they remind of the kind of pair that Ashlee Olsen would wear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wallet, it's soooo cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute coin purse! I agree! Bag posts are good but no one would wanna see what is in my bag! So not interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the unicorn mirror. You bag is so bright and organised.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet stuff!! The lip gloss looks great ^^
    I have to have lip gloss!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comment, it really brightens up my day!
(´∀`)♡