Today, I'm finally coming back to blogging after a month off. Life has been really up and down lately (mainly down) which is why I've not blogged for a while. I just haven't had the energy or the confidence to sit down and write but I've missed everyone so much so *fingers crossed* I'm back.
Being away for a while has kind of left me a little lost with what to blog about so I thought maybe a 'Facts about me' post would be a good starting point? I've seen this tag a lot on Youtube recently so I figured, why not give it ago..ok let's start,
- My middle name is Jane
- Favourite colours are mint and soft pink
- I live with my amazing fiance/best friend in the whole wide world, Declan aka Deccy
- I have a cat. She's half persian and half tabby. She's called Dusty!
- I named my cat after the 60's pop icon Dusty Springfield, who is one of my biggest inspirations.
- I have a hamster called Mr Jangles. He's long haired and loves peanuts and banana chips.
- I have 2 older sisters.
- My sisters told me when I was little, that fairies came to play in my hair at night and that's why you wake up with knotty hair. Fully believed that!
- I would love to go to Japan. I'd like to live there someday.
- I used to travel to Spain every year to visit my Grandad who lived there.
- I've been a vegetarian for 11 years now.
- Favourite animals are Slow Loris, Sharks and Penguins. (but I also love cats and dogs)
- When I was 17, I won a scholarship to go to a Musical Theatre/Dance College. I trained there for three years and also met my bestest friend Lynsey <3 :="" besties="" li="" re="" still="" we=""> 3>
- Favourite scent, vanilla or Vera Wang's Princess perfume.
- My parents think I was born in the wrong era. I was meant to be a flowerchild of the 60's.
- I'm recovering from a 10 year battle with Anorexia. I'm getting there..slowly.
- I love Japanese Street Fashion. My favourite magazine is Kera.
- I was born in a tiny town in Lancashire. Deccy still laughs at my accent sometimes :')
- I love learning about different cultures. I would love to travel to Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, Korea and America. I also love art and would love to do an Art tour around Europe.
- I don't like hugs.
I really hope that you liked this little post. I would love to see you do a 'facts about me' blog too, would be lovely to see what you're interested in! My blog has also had a little tidy up, with some new headers and cute stuff, let me know if you like the new design.
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day