Thursday, 17 April 2014

Kiki and Lala 'Pop Up' Cafe - Tokyo

Kiki and Lala (Little Twin Stars) are my favourite of all the Sanrio characters so when I heard about the new 'pop up' cafe dedicated to these little cuties, I was over the moon. It's not the first time that Sanrio has surprised it's fans with a super cute character cafe, last year they had one dedicated to 'My Melody' but this Spring, it's the 'Little Twin Stars' turn.

The Grand Opening was held on the 21st March and is a collaboration with 'the GUEST' cafe/diner which can be found on the 7th floor of Shibuya Parco Part 1.  I'm so sad that this is only a pop up cafe but I've been looking at all the photo's on Twitter and honestly, it's the cutest cafe I've EVER SEEN!


All the food on the menu is super kawaii and Little Twin Star themed, from star shaped burgers to cute pink soda. I honestly think that ALL food should be as cute as this:


The Hamburger Plate. Kiki - Beef Burger
      Lala - Salmon Burger


Sausage and Starry Sky Cheese Pancake


Tropical Star Waffle


Magic Roll and Star Wand


Honey Milk Chai
Lala's Sweet Soda
Kiki's Dreamy Soda

How freakin cute? 

It's safe to say that this is the cutest cafe I've ever seen and I wish I lived in Tokyo to see it. The cafe will be closing in May, so if you're in Japan before then, I definitely recommend popping over to Shibuya for a super cute Little Twin Stars experience..and if you do, send me pics please! 

source 1, 2


Do you have a favourite Sanrio Character? 

Thank You For Reading



12 comments:

  1. So cuuuute, why can't this be in every country??? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know >< we should have cute foods always
      xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe it's all too cute to eat ><
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow that is too cute :) ! Kiki & Lala were my first fave characters when I was a kid, I also liked Tuxedo Sam :) Guess those are still my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. hehe yup ^^ wish it was in the UK too
      xo

      Delete
  5. Wow... this looks amazing ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I love Kiki and Lala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never wished to be in Tokyo so much until now! the food is beyond adorable, I want to go so bad, all food should be this cute! thanks for sharing =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe agreed hun. i don't know why we don't have cuter food here, it just makes everything better :')
      xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comment, it really brightens up my day!
(´∀`)♡